Thursday, August 17, 2017

Nova's Daycare Ends

Nova has had a fantastic summer.  She is growing like a weed.  It's such fun to see her grow into such a sweet, loving, thoughtful, funny, focused little girl!

Nova's daycare ended on July 28 and we had a party.  Nova was so excited about the party.  She told me every day for the week leading up to it, "I going to party.  I going, friends going, mommy going, baby going!"

Once the baby and I arrived, the party started!  We are the life of every party, after all. 



Nova with her buddies, Nicholas (middle) and Charlie (right).


She got a cookie and couldn't be happier!  Lynx is asleep on my lap in the background. 



The whole gang!  From left to right: Nicholas, Nova, Fran (daycare provider), Rahill (Fran's daughter), Charlie, Maxwell (Nicholas' brother) and Alexander (Nicholas' other brother).


Nova graduated from daycare!  Congrats, babe!



  
 After daycare ended, I've been home with both Nova and Lynx.  I've been trying to engage Nova in fun activities....
Here she's playing with silly putty, or, in her words, "gooey" as in, "Mommy, I want play gooey!" 



Cutting with a scissors!



But her favorite activity is playing with "baby budder" or "Baby Winks"



 Teaching baby brother about tummy time!



Nova STATS:
Weight: 28 lbs, 12.8 oz
Height: 23.75 inches

Nova conversations:
August 2: I told Nova she was accurate, and she said, "I not a carrot. I Nova!"

August 3: While playing, Nova asked, "What are you thinking about, Mommy?"

August 9: Nova said, "Hey Dad. Let's play together!"

Nova: "I have an idea."
Me: "What's your idea?"
Nova: "Presents."

Me: "You're such a good big sister. I'm proud of you."
Nova:"I'm proud of you, too, Mom."

Nova burped and said, "What's that noise in my mouth?"

August 11: 
Me:"Nova, can you give me a massage?"
Nova: "I too busy working."

No comments:

Post a Comment