Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lynx's Ninth Month - February 2018 - Walking with a walker!

Lynx had a great February, despite the cold!

He really wants to move now, so I am trying to figure out how to let him do that and keep him warm.



Lynx is on the left and Nova is on the right, in the same adorable snowsuit, courtesy of Grancy.


Happy Birthday to our friend Coralie!
Everyone loves a box filled with balls - even Bear. 


Fun at the Badlands!

Adorableness.

We enjoy going to IHOP whenever we get the chance! 


Daddy makes the best snowmen!



Above is a photo of Lynx's unique style of crawling.  And, here's a video of the same!

Lynx is 9 months old!!

Lynx Stats:
On February 15, he cruised for the first time
February 22, he was 8 months and 12 days old, and started walking with a walker!
February 24, he got his second tooth - on the bottom left.
February 25, he said, "Hi, Die!"
February 25, he climbed a full flight of stairs!

Sleep Schedule Update: Up until now, I had been going in for a "dream feed" at 10 pm, hoping that would help him sleep through the night.  He had been waking up around 5 am, so I'd get up, feed him, play with him for as long as he wanted, and then we'd both go back to bed, sometimes.  This resulted in a nap "schedule" that was never a schedule.  Sometimes he'd nap until 9 am, sometimes only until 7. Which threw off his afternoon nap, or eliminate it entirely.  I think this was hard on both of us. 

But, at our nine month appointment, Dr. Smith told us that we don't need to wake Lynx to feed him.  This, along with daylight savings time, changed everything.  We re-sleep trained him so he'd sleep through his 10 pm feeding.  Instead, he wakes up around 4 am....but always falls right back to sleep until (get this) 7 am.  Hallelluia!!  He takes his morning nap around 10 am, and his afternoon nap around 2 pm, and all is right with the world.

I have renewed energy and focus.  I keep having to remind myself that I am not Wonder Woman, even if I feel like I absolutely must be.


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! What's with these Rolfsrud/Wilson/Murman kids not knowing how to properly crawl? Kaia had the same leg push thing going on - with the exact same leg! :)

    I can't believe how big he's getting! Enjoy your days; they look very busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn!! She did?? I'm sorry I don't remember!! I love that they even used the same leg...and I really love that you remember which leg Kaia used! Very attentive!

      They are busy days, and so fun! Thanks for checking in!

      Briggs

      Delete
    2. How can you not remember? I totally did without any help from my own blog. ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete