Saturday, November 12, 2022

Fall 2022!

 When the season turned from summer to fall, I was so excited for the fall activities! We did so much, and had so much fun this fall.

Grancy + Scrimp visited and I seem to have lost all the photos. 




We went to Sharp's Farm with Lynx's preschool again. I pulled Nova out of school to go with us. It's our last time!! When Lynx goes to Kindergarten, it's going to be the end of many things.

My friend Georgette gave us this nice chess set, and Lynx has played it almost every day (usually several times a day) since then. Nova likes it too! 
But, sometimes, Lynx loses and isn't quite sure how to handle it. So he's a crying mess on the floor.


Nova prepping for Halloween with one of her favorite halter tops! 

The PTA put on a pumpkin patch! I had to quit the PTA this November, but they are doing some great things! 


Two 40 year olds!! This is my friend, Anisha, and I, celebrating our 40th birthdays on a dinner cruise. We had a great time.



Oh ya, Lynn turned 40 as well! I got him this fun LEGO set. 


Maybe not the clearest photo, but a few friends and I got together this fall, too! Love you guys! 

Who is fully vaccinated!? We are! 

A friend of Nova's came home with us after a half-day of school! She's such a dear.



More fun at Clarks' Eliok Farm!


My two favorite kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment