Wednesday, August 5, 2026

June 2026

 Swim season is HERE! I mean, my kids swim all year long. But summer swim is the BEST. They have so much fun at Stonegate. 

A playlist of Time Trials!

Nova still loves "Bear" which is a stuffy Nancy gave her when she was born!

Releasing some bugs into the world! 

Lynx is making all sorts of awesome Lego creations!

Practice at Stonegate begins!

Fifth Grade Concert!! Nova played (and hated) the violin.

This is all of the stuff that I bring to the car when I pick the kids up from school and bring them to swim! 

Nova, relaxing poolside!

Tent crew! 




Lynx turned 9 on June 10!!

Lynn had to go to NASA headquarters in DC on a VERY hot day. He did not enjoy wearing a suit in the heat and on the metro. 

Gifts from Grandpa Lynn!

Happy Birthday cake!

My three favorite people

Fifth Grade Promotion!



No comments:

Post a Comment