Sunday, November 26, 2017

Lynx's Fifth Month

I'm about two weeks late on posting this! Sorry!

My little lion for Halloween!



Baby's first hayride!


The Zany Zoo is a hit with Lynx just as it was for Nova.


It's getting chilly!


First solids!! He loved them.


Sitting on the front stoop, waiting for Daddy to come home.



Look at this big boy!!  He loves this bouncer that I bought for $10 off the Silver Spring Moms listserv.


Harvard baby


Nova wanted Lynx to enjoy wearing the skirts Grancy brought as much as she does.


Lynx with his buddy Seamus.  Later this same day, November 10, we believe he rolled over from back to front.  We didn't see it, but I put him down on his back, and we came back to a boy enjoying time on his tummy.  So, it seems confirmed.



Five whole months!  

This month, Lynx rolled from back to front (unconfirmed), put his paci in his mouth all on his own, said "na" and "da" while looking at me, very intent on communicating with me.  He continues to be smiley and lovely and I am just ecstatic to be his mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment