Saturday, December 8, 2018

Halloween, Boston Trip, And Lots of Fun In Between!

Wow, this fall has flown by!


Lynx is so good to me - I get lots of snuggles with him.



One of my best friends from Mankato, Gemma, visited us in November. We had an AMAZING time, and we miss her already.




Lynn always makes Lynx look so small.

These kids are the best. 


"What did you say?  Oh, the rice is supposed to go into my mouth??  I had no idea!" 

Love this sideways smile he gives me sometimes.

Sometimes they'll pose for me.  And...look at how clean my house is here!  wow!  ;) 


After he eats a good meal, Lynx is always in the BEST mood.

I've been teaching these kids some tennis lately!   



Holding hands.

Halloween at Preschool.  Nova is second to furthest right, in the blue Elsa dress.

 Trick or treat!!  We went trick-or-treating with our buddies, Beya and Ellie.  The girls had SO MUCH FUN.

Nova had planned to go trick or treating as a fairy, but then, two days before Halloween, remembered that I had told her in June that she could wear her Elsa dress outside ONLY for Halloween.  So, she changed her mind and went as Elsa.

Rarely does Lynx fall asleep in the car, but when he does, it's very cute. 


At Preschool with her buds. 

Our friend Olivia came for a visit! 


A new Elsa dress from Grancy!

Lynx LOVES, LOVES, LOVES cars and trucks.

Crazy time with Claire!


I visited Boston Novemer 30-December 2. 


Exploring the Natural History Museum. 

 My girls and I experiencing the "Donkey Show"

We were up until 1 am! I was so, so tired. 


Recovering from my Boston Trip!



Lynx UPDATE
November 11, Lynx started saying "ee" for cheese.  and instead of saying Ta-Da!  he just says "dada!"
November 27, two molars came through and the other two are close.  
November 28, said "Bay-beeee" correctly (baby). Does the "oink" sound by breathing out loudly. He tried to say baaaa.  His "moo" is actually "mmmm." He says blip blip by flicking his tongue for ribbit.
He tried to say Nova but it sounded like buh-ya.
December 3, says "hi" very exaggerated, like "high-eeee!!" Also says "me-me!"
December 8, Lynx's name for Nova transitions to Ah-va. 

Nova UPDATE
After a friend of mine left, Nova said, "She left her scent here.  It tastes good!"
This past Spring, her friend Claire visited from Boston. I told her Claire was coming again, and Nova said, "We had a pool party!" After a second, I realized that she was remembering Claire taking a bath with her!
November 28, Nova said, "Baby is so affectionate for me!"
I told her to stop flinging herself into the couch face-first, and she said, "But hen I can't jump on my face!"
On December 5, she zipped a zipper with no help!
She said that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up.  She wants to teach 5, 6, 7, 8 year olds about spring, summer and bouncy castles.


VIDEOS:






No comments:

Post a Comment