Saturday, December 17, 2022

Thanksgiving and Boston

As usual, we've enjoyed a lot of fun outdoor adventures! The kids were coming out of a cold here, so I took them outside for something to do other than wandering the house. They had a great time, and went to school the next day.

 The kids love seeing whether or not this pond is frozen over.


 
The day after Thanksgiving, we all got vaccines! They were trying to see who could keep quiet the longest while we waited.


I took the kids to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in downtown Silver Spring! We had a great time.





After the parade, we had lunch at Panera!



The first weekend of December, I went to Boston to see my good friends! Julia and I both turned 40 this fall, so we celebrated! 



We went to the musical "Six" which was about Henry the VIII and his six wives. It was good!

Then, Julia took me on a tour of the Harvard campus to reminisce a bit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment