Saturday, November 25, 2023

November 2023

 Well, most of my media from November is swimming. Hah! I really am obsessed with their swimming! So, before I get into anything else, here's a playlist of their most recent swim meet. They both did amazing!

Olney's Autumn Mini Swim Meet Playlist is here!

Now, I'll review a few other highlights! 

For example, we celebrated my birthday with some of our favorite neighbors! Here they are, singing me happy birthday! 


And, a quick video of the kids laughing hysterically at Chris Farley.

We decorated the Christmas Tree on Black Friday, as is tradition!



I coached my first season of Girls on the Run this fall. It ended with a 5k around the Bethesda mall! I couldn't run because I had just pulled my calf muscle, but Lynn ran it in 29 minutes with the kids!! 





They are playing a game called "tablas de multiplicar" which involves a very, very small amount of multiplication and a lot of video gaming. haha.

In addition to the four practices a week, the kids want to swim during free swim too! 

The soccer season ended successfully! The kids had fun.


I took some pictures to show them their form! Looking good! 

Hi ya! 

For Girls on the Run, we did a 'rehearsal' run through the neighborhood! 

Lynx beats all of the 3-5th grade girls every time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment