Wednesday, March 6, 2024

January 2024

 January 2024 started out great, and was great in the middle and ended great! We took the family to Kalahari to celebrate Nova's birthday the last week of January.





She got this amazing shake! 

And so did Lynx! They were delicious.


At the beginning of the month, I went to Minnesota to be with friends! I have surprisingly few pictures from the weekend, but in a word, it was awesome. 

I've decided the kids need to learn Chinese. So they take online Chinese classes on Saturday evenings. On Wednesday afternoons, they watch the recordings of the classes....with these delicious ice cream treats as the bribe.

Nova has been LOVING LEGOs so my parents sent us $$$ to support this fun habit! THANK YOU!

And here's a picture of Lynn. hahahah! 

Lynx LOVESSSS LEGOs! 


IT SNOWED!! The neighbors all got together to have a great time in the snow. My kids spent over 6 hours in the snow on both of the snow days this January. 

Lynx shoveled our driveway (without being asked) then went to two neighbors' homes to shovel for them too.

Nova and I went on a walk and she was as creative and hilarious as ever.

And cute!! 

I've had so many fun adventures with these beautiful friends! 

And, January is a wrap!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment