Thursday, March 14, 2024

February 2024

My eldest child turned 9 this month! As you saw in the January 2024 post, we celebrated her birthday a bit early at Kalahari Waterpark. But, we still celebrated on her birthday too! 


 

Since it's just us, I bought this tiny cake. Then, I turned the "6" candle upside down! haha!

Nova had a friend over for her birthday (which fell on a Wednesday.) Here they're showing off the cute cows that Auntie Brecky sent. Thanks!!

A beautifully wrapped gift from Grandpa Lynn! It was a music box....so lovely. Nova loves it.

Here we are at Peachwood Park, enjoying one of the unseasonably warm days in February!

On a not-so-warm day, we went to the Zoo! Lynn came too, here's proof. We had a great time.

For her birthday, we pierced Nova's ears! And, I was surprised to find that my ears are still pierced, though I hadn't worn earrings in about 11 years (since my wedding!)

Lynx continues to love soccer (hence the jersey) and LEGOs! He's getting really good (and usurping my living room floor).

Ears are PIERCED!! 



Nova signed up for softball! So we found one of the gloves that Kaia handed down to us years ago. 

Monthly, my buddy Katie and I get together to catch up. During this visit, we got surprisingly beautiful drinks, so we figured we should chronicle it for the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment