Sunday, September 3, 2023

Minnesota trip in August!

 This August, we took two trips! We went to Minnesota and got to see a lot of our favorite people. Then, we went to the Outer Banks where the kids swam in the ocean for an incredible amount of time while Lynn and I sat there.


Happy family, hanging out in the vacation destination of the world, Mankato, MN! 

First we went to Sibley Park.

Then, back to my parents' house to throw these weird, squishy balls back and forth.

We also got to spend a lot of time on walks (and swims) with Z and Grancy! 

Fun time at the nearby lake! 

I got to see some of my Minnesota besties!! Miss you guys! 







We got breakfast with my St. Kate's tennis coach, Eric! 

We got to see Ford, Jenn and Kaia! 





We visited Uncle Stan and Aunt Kathleen at their home! Aunt Linda (who is taking the picture) and Uncle Ron joined in! It was a great time. 


Nova and Aunt Kathleen, probably chatting about their cat Bubbles!


No comments:

Post a Comment