Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Back to School! Kindergarten + Third Grade

 I have the absolute BEST kids and I'm so proud of them for all that they've accomplished!  

Lynx got a spot in the Spanish Immersion program at Burnt Mills. The transition was tough for him - he cried a lot the first few weeks - but has gotten more accustomed to it each week. He says he misses me and doesn't like to be away from me, which is so sweet.

This is the first year that they have the same school schedule, so I'm very excited about that. Two drop offs and two pick ups a day has gotten old.








Just because we're back to school doesn't mean we miss out on our time with some of our besties! 


A screenshot of Lynx's class, doing the "Sonidos Iniciales" song that Lynx has now memorized.

The standards for school lunches are very low. While my kids go to a Title 1 School, so their meals are free, I still end up packing lunch most days because the options at the school lack nutritional value. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment