Tuesday, October 24, 2023

September 2023

 I LOVE to stay busy with the kids, so this fall they're in swimming (4 days a week), soccer (four days a week), a "Healthy Kids Running Series" once a week, and Girls on then Run (for which I also serve as a coach). 

I expect winter will be a little less full, though I'm going to try to keep them busy!


Here's a playlist of their swimming competition from early October! They did great! (It's nearly impossible to get good videos of soccer, because you never know when something good is going to happen!) 


Here's Nova with one of her besties, Aria, and her little brother, Isaiah.

While watching Nova play soccer, Lynx and his buddy Xander read a book.

Despite the busy schedule, we still found time to visit two farm festivals! Here's some of our neighborhood friends with us!

Georgette and I decided we should have our picture taken too sometimes!

I took the kids out of school for the day and we went to Gaver Farm!! We stayed for six hours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment